Stop data retention! Click here & act! Are you a webmaster and want to participate? Here you can find all necessary material for your website - Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Chris Karakas Online Forum Index Karakas Online
 FAQFAQ   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
   Chris Karakas Online Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Forum RSS Feed of this Forum
Share this page: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Digg  del.icio.us  tc.eserver.org  Blinklist  Furl  Reddit  Blogmarks  Magnolia  Sphere  Yahoo!  Google  Windows Live  Technorati  Blue Dot  Simpy  Newsvine  Stumble Upon  co.mments.com  Blinkbits  BlogMemes  Connotea  View previous topic :: View next topic  
thogan3
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!

I am using phpnuke 8.0. For efficiency I load multiple admin pages to create, edit, and post multiple news articles. Firefox makes this easy to do. However, when I do this I get the "Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!" message. This happens when I must work fast, and makes my work much more difficult.

I know I need this flood control for my users. Is there a way to turn it off when I am working as admin? Is it possible to turn it off permanently? I am not working in bulletin board mode, just posting news and articles.

Thanks
arnoldkrg
President
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: ipban.php

In includes/ipban.php, near the bottom, find:
Code:
if ($numrow >= 3) {
   echo "<br><br><center><b>Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!</b></center>";
   die();
}

comment out those lines and the antiflood is disabled.
thogan3
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!

Thanks Arnoldkrg,

This solution works fine and I can get my work done now. I hope to reactivate the flood system with exceptions, like let admin be free of flood control, but trap every body else.
=SG=Hitman
Private
Private

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ipban.php

arnoldkrg wrote:
Open quoteIn includes/ipban.php, near the bottom, find:
Code:
if ($numrow >= 3) {
   echo "<br><br><center><b>Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!</b></center>";
   die();
}

comment out those lines and the antiflood is disabled.Close quote

Arnold I am new to the forums, so first I would like to say thanks for all the info. provided. It has helped me out a great deal.... Very Happy I am having the same issue as others and have done everything as stated except this. I dont know how to "comment out" a line. Would you please post the code so I can copy and paste it. Your help would be Highly Appreciated! I have been messing with this for hours and cant figure it out and its driving me crazy......It wont let me even log into my forums...Using Nuke 8.0

What i have tried but wipes the site:
Code:
// echo if ($numrow >= 5) {
   // echo "<br><br><center><b>Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!</b></center>";
   die();

This gets rid of message but doesn't disable the anti-flood feature:
Code:
// echo
if ($numrow >= 5) {
   // echo "<br><br><center><b>Sorry, too many page loads in so little time!</b></center>";
   die();

What I currently have in the entire section:
Code:
} // echo
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$past = time()-2;
$sql = "DELETE FROM ".$prefix."_antiflood WHERE time < '$past'";
$db->sql_query($sql);
$ctime = time();
$db->sql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."_antiflood (ip_addr, time) VALUES ('$ip', '$ctime')");
$numrow = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."_antiflood WHERE ip_addr='$ip'"));
// echo
if ($numrow >= 5) {
   die();
}
unset($ip);
arnoldkrg
President
President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: disable antiflood

Code:
//if ($numrow >= 5) {
   //die();
//}

the above will disable the antiflood feature. But you may want to leave it in with the $numrow >=5 if your site is otherwise working OK
=SG=Hitman
Private
Private

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: disable antiflood

arnoldkrg wrote:
Open quote
Code:
//if ($numrow >= 5) {
   //die();
//}

the above will disable the antiflood feature. But you may want to leave it in with the $numrow >=5 if your site is otherwise working OKClose quote

THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!! It worked perfect and im back in. Very Happy Wink I left the $numrow >=5 code as you said and all is fine.
Share this page: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Digg  del.icio.us  tc.eserver.org  Blinklist  Furl  Reddit  Blogmarks  Magnolia  Sphere  Yahoo!  Google  Windows Live  Technorati  Blue Dot  Simpy  Newsvine  Stumble Upon  co.mments.com  Blinkbits  BlogMemes  Connotea 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
   Chris Karakas Online Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Forum
Page 1 of 1
This page contains valid HTML 4.01 Transitional - click here to check it!
This page contains a valid CSS - click here to check it!

Jump to: