Stop data retention! Click here & act! Are you a webmaster and want to participate? Here you can find all necessary material for your website - Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Chris Karakas Online Forum Index Karakas Online
 FAQFAQ   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MySQL errno: 145 Can't open file nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch.MYI

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
   Chris Karakas Online Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Forum RSS Feed of this Forum
Share this page: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Digg  del.icio.us  tc.eserver.org  Blinklist  Furl  Reddit  Blogmarks  Magnolia  Sphere  Yahoo!  Google  Windows Live  Technorati  Blue Dot  Simpy  Newsvine  Stumble Upon  co.mments.com  Blinkbits  BlogMemes  Connotea  View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelersfan
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: MySQL errno: 145 Can't open file nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch.MYI

i am getting this message when i try to post a message on forum

Code:

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch.MYI'. (errno: 145)

INSERT INTO nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 4467, word_id, 0 FROM nuke_bbsearch_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('testing')

Line : 282
File : /home/bigd/public_html/nuke/includes/functions_search.php

any idea?

[edit] Included code in code tags. Chris [/edit]
chris
Dark Lord of the Sith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Arrow Reason: This is corruption of a MySQL database table. The nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch table is damaged.

Arrow Solution: Enter the MySQL prompt from the shell:

Code:

mysql -u dbuname -h dbhost  -p dbname;

(where dbuser, dbhost and dbname are exactly the same as in your config.php - you will also be prompted for your password, which must also be the same as in config.php)

and try the REPAIR TABLE command:

Code:

repair table nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch;

You can also try from the shell command-line the myisamchk utility:

Code:

myisamchk -r nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch

For more information, see the REPAIR TABLE Syntax, the MySQL Manual on Corrupted MyISAM Tables and How to Repair Tables.

Chris Karakas
www.karakas-online.de

Last edited by chris on Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
steelersfan
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject:

thanks man much appreciated , i'll try that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HEagles52
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject:

I've been getting this same error on my forum. Although i don't know how you want me to fix it. If you can explain how i enter the MySQL prompt from shell, i would appreciate it alot.

Code:

Couldn't access list of Forums

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_forums.MYI'. (errno: 145)

SELECT f.*, p.post_time, p.post_username, u.username, u.user_id, t.topic_last_post_id, t.topic_title FROM ((( phpbb_forums f LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON p.post_id = f.forum_last_post_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_users u ON u.user_id = p.poster_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics t ON t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id AND t.forum_id = f.forum_id) ORDER BY f.forum_order, f.forum_id

Line : 250
File : c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\heagles52\forum\includes\functions.php

chris
Dark Lord of the Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject:

HEagles52 wrote:
Open quoteIf you can explain how i enter the MySQL prompt from shell, i would appreciate it alot. Close quote

Code:

mysql -u dbuname -h dbhost -p dbname

See the config.php file for the meaning of dbuname, dbhost and dbname. Read the PHP-Nuke HOWTO, especially the sections on The config.php file and Database creation (contains an example similar to the above).

Download the PHP-Nuke HOWTO in the format of your choice from the Formats section. Notice that there is a module version of it too, i.e. you can install the PHP-Nuke HOWTO as a PHP-Nuke module on your site.

Chris Karakas
www.karakas-online.de
Cord
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject:

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the great tipp. It helped me repair my forum (which is based in "Phorum" not "phpBB") after the harddisk ran full and a MySQL database table got corrupt.

Best wishes,
Cord
Jae
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject:

I'm new at this, and I'm helping at a site that is getting this same error message:

Code:

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'nuke_bbprivmsgs_text.MYD'. (errno: 145)

SELECT u.username AS username_1, u.user_id AS user_id_1, u2.username AS username_2, u2.user_id AS user_id_2, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_avatar, pm.*, pmt.privmsgs_bbcode_uid, pmt.privmsgs_text FROM nuke_bbprivmsgs pm, nuke_bbprivmsgs_text pmt, nuke_users u, nuke_users u2 WHERE pm.privmsgs_id = 473 AND pmt.privmsgs_text_id = pm.privmsgs_id AND pm.privmsgs_to_userid = 14 AND ( pm.privmsgs_type = 0 OR pm.privmsgs_type = 1 OR pm.privmsgs_type = 5 ) AND u.user_id = pm.privmsgs_from_userid AND u2.user_id = pm.privmsgs_to_userid

Line : 286
File : /var/www/html/modules/Private_Messages/index.php

I don't have shell access to the site, so I don't know how to get to MySQL command prompt to run the REPAIR TABLE command. I tried running the php script suggested here, but got a message that said "Resource ID #3" when I ran the script. Here's the script I ran:

Code:

<?php
require("config.php");
$host = $dbhost;
$database = $dbname;
$username = $dbuname;
$password = $dbpass;
mysql_connect($host, $username, $password);
@mysql_select_db($database);
$res = mysql_query("repair table ".$prefix."_bbprivmsgs_text");
if ($res) {
    echo $res;
} else {
    print (mysql_error());
}
?>

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or tell me how to get to the MySQL prompt so I can run the REPAIR TABLE command?

Thanks!

chris
Dark Lord of the Sith

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject:

The "Resource ID #3" message you get comes from this part of the code:

Code:

if ($res) {
echo $res;

which means that the result resource was not empty and the echo was executed. This is a good sign, because it means that the SQL query

Code:

repair table nuke_bbprivmsgs_text

was executed without errors.

Chris Karakas
www.karakas-online.de
Jae
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, Chris, I appreciate it. I've retested our PM system and it seems to be working fine. Smile
Khazmo
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject:

Wow, this just saved my butt too. Thanks!

Any idea how/why this happens?
Share this page: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Digg  del.icio.us  tc.eserver.org  Blinklist  Furl  Reddit  Blogmarks  Magnolia  Sphere  Yahoo!  Google  Windows Live  Technorati  Blue Dot  Simpy  Newsvine  Stumble Upon  co.mments.com  Blinkbits  BlogMemes  Connotea 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
   Chris Karakas Online Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Forum
Page 1 of 2
This page contains valid HTML 4.01 Transitional - click here to check it!
This page contains a valid CSS - click here to check it!

Jump to: